IMPORTANT: This will not work if you haven't been selected to join the EarlyAccess playtests. Please accept the e-mail invitation from Oculus before proceeding
Please reach out to community support in order to opt-in to the playtests.
- Open the Oculus app on the phone paired with your Quest headset
- Tap the Profile Icon at the top left of the app
- Tap 'My Library'
- Tap POPULATION: ONE
- Scroll Down to the bottom of the app page and Tap The Version Number
- Tap Channel LIVE and tap EarlyAccess
- In your Oculus Library, Uninstall POPULATION: ONE and REBOOT your headset
IMPORTANT: If you do not reboot, this likely will not work
- After your headset has rebooted, open your Oculus Library and install the playtest build by clicking the Download icon
- If the Download icon isn't appearing after a reboot, uninstall and re-install POPULATION: ONE to force the update
- After launching POPULATION: ONE, open the Battle Menu and verify the version number at the bottom of Settings -> General in POPULATION: ONE matches the EarlyAccess channel.
- To return to the LIVE channel to play in production, follow the same directions but select LIVE instead of EarlyAccess